What Can We Do For You

Number Plates

DVLA Approved Number Plate Suppliers

We are a DVLA Approved number plate supplier.

Simply bring your:

  • Registration Certificate (V5C or V5C/NI)


  • New keeper’s details section (V5C/2 or V5C/2 NI) of the V5C or V5C/NI. ​

Plus Oneform of ID from the following:

  • Driving licence, with or without a photo
  • Utility bill from an electricity, gas or water supplier, a landline telephone bill, a council tax bill issued within the last six months
  • Bank or Building society statement issued within the last six months
  • Passport
  • Bank or Building Society debit or credit card

And we will do the rest...

Alternatively order your plates online by clicking here and then collect from us

Looking for a

Car Window Tinting Quote?

With so many years working in the Car Window Tinting trade, we are happy to answer any queries and provide quotes for any work that you are looking to have done.